Friday, October 21, 2011

Update...

It has been a busy month and a half! I visited Alabama recently (Oct 7-16). I saw my mom who just had quadruple by-pass surgery right before I arrived (Oct 6). It was a success and she is back at her assisted living home now. I just happened to be there as I was scheduled to record a series for EWTN. Our crew was on EWTN Live last Wednesday (http://www.youtube.com/EWTN#p/u/3/XqDKpI7oiPg). While at home I attended the Auburn-Florida game festivities. I could only stay for the first half so I just tailgated (for about 10 hours) and then watched the first half with some tailgating friends before heading to Montgomery then B'ham (where I had to fly out of the next morning).

Our football team (Benedictine) is undefeated and ranked 7th in the nation (NAIA). We defeated the #4 team last week and this Saturday we play #5... Auburn is 5-2 and about to play powerful LS-Zoo...

Campus Ministry is keeping me busy (2+ days a week) as is Development for the Abbey (a couple short trips for our Capital Campaign). In my spare time I have been doing a little teaching (a monthly Apologetics class on campus, a Postulancy class [twice this week and twice next week], subbed once in the Christian Marriage class at BC).

Other than that, not much is going on!!

Oremus Pro invicem!!

God bless,
Fr. Justin Damien Dean, OSB

No comments:

Post a Comment