Monday, November 8, 2010

1 month to go...

... until I make my first/temporary/simple profession of monastic vows on December 8th!

But the real reason for the update... is to say WARRRRR EAGLE!! Auburn remains undefeated (10-0) and on track for the National Championship game. I had to get that in before the situation changes. Hard road ahead - UGA, uat, SEC championship, National Championship... but this is a very good team with Cam at the helm!!

And UAT has lost *2* games since I last updated!! Whooo-hoooo!!

The Lord is Good!!




2 comments:

  1. praying for you!! :) So EXCITED! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Father! I hope all is well! I have started my own blog to promote Catholic Social Teaching and hopefully teach some economics to people who care about social justice but don't understand the jargon we economists use. You can find it at http://achristianeconomicperspective.blogspot.com/.

    I, too, am preparing for an exciting day (just 10 days after yours) coming very soon! You and all the monks are in my thoughts and prayers! I miss the Abbey a lot!

    ReplyDelete