Wednesday, October 27, 2010

6 weeks to go..

My first profession of monastic vows will take place at our community Mass on Wednesday, December 8th at 4:45 PM (6 weeks from today). Recently someone from out of town expressed interest in coming and was wondering if it was open to the public... IT IS!! And I would welcome anyone who would like to come.

Though you do not need to tell me if you are coming, out of town guests who would like a room in the Abbey Guest House need to let me know ASAP (space is limited)! And my guests who would like to join the monastic community for dinner after the Mass need to let me know at least a few days in advance.

Otherwise, please keep myself and Br. Christopher Start in your prayers as we prepare for this next step in our monastic journeys.

God bless,
FrJDD

No comments:

Post a Comment